View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 02:43 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Looking at getting the Pre

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
well as with all phones that have a slide it will wear out over time..that being said..the pre first run units did have the oreo effect.. but since have had slight revisions. mine after a month or so is perfectly fine..but i like to be extra careful..

as far as the hero most love it,, but looks like a equal amount hate it..dust under the screen, flaky buttons..etc..

the pre has bout the same.. most love it alot hate it.. me personally i love it.. i came over from wm.. diamond tp etc.. and love webos...so easy to get in and get out..and with updates and patches and hopefully a better sdk..things will only get better.
+1. My wife and I both have one and we have had zero problems with the slider. Plus you can also have an on-screen keyboard that is pretty slick too so that you don't have to slide as much.

Carry insurance (good advice with any phone) and you'll be good to go.

late,
Coz