View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:46 PM
nirvanafreak919
N00b

nirvanafreak919 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down us cellular---- very upset with them

I recently bought a touch pro 2 (november 24th) a very cool phone i might add. For some reason i was having tons of problems with internet and making calls. When i connect to anything that would use internet EV would go away, and i would constantly get 1X. I called there customer service number about this, and they did the average fixes (pull out battery, provisioning, blah blah) i tried to explain to the lady this wasnt the fix i needed. I told her that my phone is still within the 30 days that i want to switch it out for a new one.She told me that "i bought my phone at a bad time, considering we are sold out in our stores and our warehouse" So basicly what she was saying is since they are all sold it, its first come first serve, therefore i cannot switch it out if they do not have one within 30 days. After literally an hour and a half argueing with this lady about giving me a raincheck, i asked her to put me to her boss. Naturally the supervisor said the same thing, and said he would take 50 dollars off my bill for my inconvenience. Which absouluetly does not help my problem at all. I told the man when i buy your most expensive phone id expect it to work. After another 45 minutes i said forget it, ill bring it into a tech at one of my local stores. The technician said he doesnt know what the problem is and told me to send it out to HTC for a manufacturers warranty. now i am stuck with my touch pro 1 for 6 weeks till wether mine or a new one comes back.