View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:30 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: 2009 Holiday Present to PPCGeeks - Wide Styles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Question for you... when in the wide version, the quick link phone images at the top are not in the header, but rather above it. I know that you said limited graphics but I was wondering if this is the way it is supposed to be? Seems to be the same in IE8 and FF 3.5.5.

Normal:

Wide:
Yeah, I just stuck the logo up at the top. I thought you meant the link mapping wasn't aligned right.

From your screenshot, this is how its supposed to be. Inside the navbar block is used for the breadcrumbs, so there's not enough room in there to put the logo in it.

I could left align it if that would look any better.