View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:57 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
2009 Holiday Present to PPCGeeks - Wide Styles!

I know some of you guys have been requesting this, so here it is.

These are really basic styles with limited graphics and nothing fancy. They're only for the forums and won't show up in the News/Wordpress portal.

I believe I have all the hacks implemented in these styles. If you find something that doesn't work, let me know.

If you wish to switch back to one of the standard styles, use the dropdown box in the footer, or click here.

Here's the goodies:
-PPCG Wide Basic - This style uses similar colors to the PPCG Default style
-PPCG Wide Basic Dark Blue - This one is the classic blue colors from our old style
-PPCG Wide Basic Dark Gray - This one uses the dark gray colors just as the default dark gray one does.

Enjoy, and everyone have a safe and happy holidays!
This post has been thanked 7 times.