View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 6 2009

first off... GREAT JOB ROOT!!! this rom is great,everything seemed to work right out the box,very fast,smooth,responsive and ram friendly and battery life is doing good so far with no tweaks,stylus awake feature,youtube,opera,and all the other goodies i love you packed in are working smoothly,visually i love that taskbar and your choice of wallpaper (don't know if bg4all works i had no plans of changing the wallpaper lol) really like the menu setups,a second today screen being cooked in,sms worked,couldn't get mms cause the auto setup wouldn't allow but that was expected knowing the rom is sprint based and the only other thing that didn't work was my location but putting my city in works no problems so all in all i guess the mms was my only hangup

looking forward to any and all development that you put into this rom!!!!
i think the rom is AWESOME!!!!!

EDIT: forgot to say titanium was perfect as well!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-06-2009 at 09:22 PM.