View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 04:04 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
HTC Hero ## codes.

Here is a list of ##-ºo.oº-# codes for HTC devices, jacked directly from the Touch Pro forum. I haven't tested all of them, but i have tested most. I'll edit if i find that some of them don't work. Just thought it would be nice to have a list here in the Hero forum. These come in handy. Notable uses:
##3282#--set Slot cyle index to 1. Your phone will poll towers more often and will respond to incoming texts and calls faster.
Also in 3283 you can change the ACCOLC to 1 and raise the priority level of your calls. Don't set it to 0. That is reserved for government agents and emergency services. The FCC will kick you in the balls if you use it.

other than those, have fun, and i take no responsibility if you make your phone a $600 shiny rock. Good luck, soldiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevopativo View Post
##778# - EPST - Advanced Programming - This can also be accessed from the windows folder as EPST.exe
##786# - EPST - Reverse Logistic
##4772579# - RESETs
##37872# - Full Speed USB Mode - Enable/Disable
##8626337# - EPST/Vocoder -
##2539# - EPST/A-Key - Authentication Key
##7738# - EPST/P_Rev - Protocol Revision
##3282# - EPST - Basic Programming
##775# - EPST/PRL - PRL Settings
##3386# - DDTM - Enable/Disable
##33284# - Debug - FieldTrial Debug Info - This can also be accessed from the windows folder as FieldTrial.exe
##3424# - DMR - PORT INFO - This can also be accessed from the windows folder as DMRouter.exe
##MSL# - MSL is your MSL code which you type in place of the letters MSL. To get your MSL code you can call your service provider and ask them to run you through the steps to program your phone. During this process they should have you type in ##yourMSL#. This should be a 6 digit number. They normally do this with a customer when they have issues with internet/voicemail/text messaging problems or when you call to activate a new phone on your account.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 4 times.