Lurker
Threadstarter

Zackemo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cannot SuperCID Mogul with MTTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheel78 View Post
i always followed the instructions on this page mobile-files.com/forum/showpost.php?p=355534&postcount=82. i would do for the radio listed there
This is precisely the page I was following previous to posting here.

If you take a look at that page in the link you included, under SuperCIDing, step 13.

This is what's not happening.

I have read the prerequisites, and found out which Sprint Radio I need. See Step 1 under prerequisites. The trouble is, it also simply says "Install Sprint ROM" (included in Kit).

I have issues with this, as the "Kit" he mentions, and attaches, doesn't work. The link to it is broken/outdated, or has been removed; I get a 404 message when following it.

Hence I am now in a big circle. I need the Sprint ROM with Radio version 3.35. Which is why I figured I might ask here on these forums as well-

Again - Anyone who has a stock Sprint ROM for the HTC Mogul PPC6800- please share the wealth! I can't find it, (and yes I've searched Google )

I have a feeling this would solve my problem. The other question it leads me to ask, however, is this- Is there a version of a US Cellular ROM for the Mogul that has a radio version equivalent to this Sprint one? That is, could I keep the US Cellular ROM, but find one with a different Radio that is compatible with SuperCIDing? Anyone have technical background with this who could enlighten me on the whole Radio version thing and how it affects whether you can SuperCID or not?

And again, the PRL - 2003 or not? Anyone got it?