View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 07:42 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Thanks P-Slim,
Assume if I just leave the selections as is, it'll create the standard rom that Calc puts out? Silly question, but if I select XIP and SYS to 28005 why doesn't EXT change to 6.5.x automatically? Can I mix different SYS and XIP files. I know it's been asked but is there a tutorial?

ST
to be honest all xips are exactly the same, just labeled different but you should change it anyways even though honestly it doesn't matter, so yes you can mix them even though you're not actually changing anything. ext has to be on 6.5.x if you are building one of those roms.

edit: technically you could have different xip's and it would make a difference but with calkulin's kitchen only the latest xip is in this current kitchen so selecting different ones really doesn't matter.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 12-05-2009 at 07:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.