View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 06:36 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Continuos Weather Animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydr View Post
alrite, i gave this a try on my imagio. it didnt work so i uninstalled it.

now the clock wont slide up on the home screen and instead of call history it says 0 missed calls.

does anyone know how i can fix this WITHOUT a hard reset?
Take a stock ROM nbh file and extract all the manila files in the Windows folder and copy them back into the windows folder on current device with manila turned off. If you provide me with a link to the ROM, I can do it for you and make a big cab file that does it all.

dwizzy130