View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Adrianh85
Serving the Metro DC Area

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Verizon's Touch Pro2 Second Only to iPhone 3GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
and let's not forget I don't think vzw expected these things to sell that MUCH. The initial touch pro was met with so much negativity, users really hated the first touch pro. Verizon had a very short order catering to what they considered the "small" htc demographic. But combined with sprint's price, the ability to use US GSM sim cards almost out of the box, and the price, makes verizon the winner here...

And this is for a phone that isn't announced! Let's keep that in mind. Verizon did all it could to not announce this phone and in many cases not even informing vzw representatives that the phone even existed till day of. And even then, the user had to tell the CS rep this phone is out per an email not even vzw reps received!

This is a great thing for vzw. And I hope they realize the only reason why this occurred was because sprint screwed up horribly!
i feel u on the part about no promotions of the tp2!! good point!! hopefully verizon and sprint have learned to listen more to there customers!!

on another note i have yet to see another person with a verizon or sprint tp2!!