Thread: 6.5 Roms
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 02:10 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogulman01 View Post
I don't really have time to try a bunch of different Roms. Main thing I want is one that is stable where I won't have to keep reloading apps and trying different versions..
Im sorry, i cannot refer any specific rom because their are so many great cooks at this time and they are all doing different things. If you want the latest, try OMJs new Sense 2.5 rom. I have been building roms for some time now and have been extremely happy with my results but OMJ has taken it to a new step with his Sense 2.5. I would suggest just reading the rom threads for app specific items and see what you like.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!