Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 01:20 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Question

There are a couple threads that already discuss the pros and cons of the Pre vs. the TP and TP2.

As MachineHead said, Sprint is supposed to provide a phone of equal or greater quality/features then your old one.

Be aware though that dealing with Sprint (and most customer service centers) can be a pain in the ass. The best advice is to call and be exceedingly nice. Don't call up with an attitude or no one will want to help you. If you don't get want you want from the first rep say "thank you very much...have a pleasant day" and hang up. Before you call Sprint again take a walk or workout or watch some tv and chill. Call up another Sprint rep and work the polite angle again. Tell them exactly what's going on....remain calm and ask them to work with you. Again, don't get on and immediately ask for their manager, etc. You gotta work the system.

I've spent many hours on the phone to get our plan the way it is now...I've called 3 times in one day and have done the on-line chat thing in the same day.

You gotta just keep bangin' away......but be nice about it.

late,
Coz