Old 12-04-2009, 12:29 PM
petrafan007
PPCGeeks Regular

petrafan007 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My letter to Sprint and Samsung corporate

Hi,

I am a proud Sprint customer, and I own one of the best phones you have ever released: the Samsung Moment. The phone is in theory, flawless…except for some minor software issues that could easily be fixed with an update. The problem? The phone seems to be almost all but ignored by Sprint and Samsung. Sprint is pushing the Hero and the Palm Pre. Why no love for the Samsung moment? And why has the concerns with faulty agps and problematic battery indicator issues not been resolve? And why is Samsung allowing competitors such as Motorola (e.g. Droid) and HTC (e.g. Hero) completely smoke the Moment out of the water? The Hero and Droid are ready to be upgraded to Android 2.0. The Moment is being left in the dust and was released with 1.5!

We at PPC Geeks, Android Forums, and the Samsung Moment Forums feel as if this is totally unfair. And why the lack of media coverage and advertising? We believe this is wrong and want to see this phone pushed more and supported with updates sooner rather than later.

Thank you for your consideration.

On behalf of Faithful Sprint and Samsung Moment customers and myself, Joseph Cavallaro Jr, former Sprint reseller.

P.S. I apologize if my sprint executive contacts list is not up to date, as I had a hard time tracking down current employees.