View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Laos101
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Re: The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast. 12/2/09!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siflan View Post
"At the moment, we're really looking for ANDROID users, Iphone users, and ROM or Software Chefs/Developers"

Not tryin' to be rude or intrusive at all. I'm neither of what I pasted above. But if all it takes is a PM to get direction on how to get on the show, then it's on its way! I just listened to everyone on the show and they're mainly mods. I wasn't too sure if regulars could just hop on. So, consider me informed! Lookin' forward to the next podcast ...
I cant have uniinformed people on the show, as they might as well be not on the show. I look for interesting people who can contribute something and a few good thoughts. This show has never been restricted to a heirarchy and I stand to that. I am no VIP, I may be a newsy but i still am merely a ppcg regular, if thats how you want to go by. As my thread states, i will accept anyone on the head who knows about the mobile world and can stay engaged with us for the remainder of the show. Thats all i gotta say really. PM if you want to prove me wrong.