View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:04 AM
BOO B)
Halfway to VIP Status

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 and Sense UI Toggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyallenhudson View Post
I have both running on my phone... Just unselect HTC sense from your home screen items under start/settings/today... Install SPB 3.5 and remove the shortcut from your windows/startup. When you want to exit out of mobile shell go to Launcher/settings/spb mobile shell and select the softmenu on the right. There you will find a shortcut to exit out of mobile shell. Go to start settings today and reselect htc sence and you are back in that interface... Actually the today screen's right soft menu will now say spb home and when you select it you will be back in SPB mobile.. Pretty easy...
I also do it this way. Only difference I select Sence/TF3d while still in SPB MS. It doesn't start till you exit Shell. This way as soon as I exit shell it launches right away. I also have Memmaid installed so I stop MS from starting at start up from there.

BOO B)