View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 05:20 AM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3 things I'm looking for in a ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek20la View Post
one more thing i wanted to add... even using that method for turning off the screen, i would notice the music would still cut out every couple of minutes, continuing once i turned it back on.

turns out i had to change the power settings for how quickly the phone goes into standby. once in standby, the music would stop just as if i hit the power button. i had to uncheck the box for "turn off device" while using the battery.

does anyone know why some people (even with stock roms) have no trouble playing music in standby (not using any additional software/hacks), and some have it stop? is it with the sound drivers? seems like something beyond just a quick registry tweak.
I just flashed to MightyROM and I noticed that using Nitrogen 1.2 that pushing the power button turned off the screen but left the music going. When I was on EnergyROM I had to use the button in the player to turn off the screen.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!