View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:24 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to delete tabs in Sense UI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla77 View Post
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to delete the tabs for Twitter and for Stocks. I have looked all over the place and cannot find anyway to do this. I tried to use TF3D configure and also advanced configure and neither worked on sense, I even tried deleting tweaks.xml as described in another post from the tf3d folder and nothing still. I love the look of the sense ui and love the start menu at the bottom etc but dont love the tabs. also if there is anyway to make the task bar at the top like the one that comes stock on diamonds so that you can view a pull down of what programs are running or if there is something similar that would be awesome too.
Thanks so much...
delete or hide? are you cooking a rom? you can hide the tabs in the manila settings page, personalize