View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 05:36 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizofizo View Post
I still haven't been able to figure out the text message sending problem. I guess I'll just have to abandon Calkulin's for not even though SSK is killing my battery much faster...
I don't understand what text messaging issue people are having? i have used all 4 kitchens calkulin has put out and i haven't had one issue with standard text messaging. I build titanium 6.5.x roms only. no htc sense what so ever and not 1 text messaging issue.
Google is the next skynet