View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 05:15 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Beta Expired, Phone Bricked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklock2007 View Post
So I have an HTC Touch Diamond, and a few months ago unlocked it and installed Juicy's ROM. The beta on windows expired a few days ago and no matter what I do when it loads back up it says " This concludes the beta test of this software, Thank you.... To obtain a newer release or futher information, please revisit the web site that you obtained your current beta release." I can't do anything accept lock and unlock the phone. I need to connect to active sync to install another ROM, but I am unable to connect to the phone, My laptop recognizes that there is a mobile device connected, but when I open it it simpy is empty and I cannot change anything, I think the phone is blocking out my Laptop. Am I Bricked?

P.S. Please put your response in dumb people terms because I am a noob for sure.
Simple. Download the rom of your choice. Then take your battery out, put it back in, Hold volume down + power til the multi color bootloader screen comes on. Connect to computer via USB and then flash the rom of your choice.

EDIT: Well said WMDunn. Lol. You beat me to it.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!