View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 03:14 PM
mswlogo
VIP Member

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Okay, for the Google Maps stuff, maybe try this .cab. Though AFLT shouldn't play a role with aGPS, it can't hurt. I know this .cab really helps with the aGPS part. Well, if on Sprint.

I'm using 21882 w/ GMaps 3.2.1 with no issues, so I guess there is something missing/not working, but honestly, I didn't add/remove anything that directly relates to MyLocation AFAIK. Very confusing.
Thanks for trying, but no go. This is on a fresh ROM that I only installed GoogleMaps 3.2.1 on first. I'm building on 28005. I applied your patch and rebooted.

Does anyone with 28005 on Sprint (or possible other) have GoogleMaps 3.2.1 (or 3.3) locking with towers only (Use GPS OFF). If you had the GPS on you have to shut it off and start GoogleMaps with USE GPS off then click the "My Location" blue dot. It should still roughly find your location.