View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:01 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Can I sell my Palm Pre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprimr1 View Post
I'm not sure how you can be out of contract and still have Sprint service.
When your typical 2 year contract expires and you don't re-up with your carrier you are considered to be "out of contract". All this means is that you don't have any sort of commitment left and can bail on the carrier at any time. Just because you're out of contract doesn't mean that your service ends....you keep getting bills and have all of the features of your last contract.

Being out of contract can be a very lucrative position to be in as you now have a bit of leverage with your carrier.

late,
Coz