View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 12:12 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cracked and illegal software is slowing down windows mobile development

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
Actually DBways i didnt get a chance to check out his download if you noticed i thanked everyone who contributed to my thread . So before jumping to conculsion please noticed how i conduct myself i thanked you too didnt i ? . I didnt get a chance to notice if someone posted cracked software.If the software is cracked and you know of this why did you spread the link here? That makes no sense !!
I'm not talking about thanking people... You obviously downloaded the zip as you stated
Quote:
thanks for HUGE download!!
. The only way you would have know it was big was by downloading...

Quote:
If the software is cracked and you know of this why did you spread the link here? That makes no sense !!
I'm not the one who posted a thread in reference to illegal software. I never once said I was aginst piracy and then went and downloaded the software illegally. Download all the illegal software you want. I honestly could care less. Piracy may never go away... It's not just in PPC software and games, it's everywhere... Movies, music, software, etc...

I was just stating that I found this thread you created funny. It's almost like your preaching aginst software piracy but you just became a pirate yourself by downloading the zip originally posted... Regardless if you knew it or not...

Just my 2 cents...