View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:21 AM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cracked and illegal software is slowing down windows mobile development

I find this thread funny since you thanked someone earlier for posting a zip with a bunch of games in the Games section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohaSlyF View Post
well,these are sme of the games I have on my touch pro also with apps,too many t name for now,75mb
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
MohaslyF thanks for huge download where you find that i thank you too. If anyone else has more join in lets make this Database huge iam already getting some awesome info here guys thanks alot
If you look at some of the games included in the zip you will see there are titles such as NFS which we all know is not freeware... DragonBird, also not freeware... Just to name a couple...

Talk about hypocrisy!!!

Last edited by CozBoogie; 12-03-2009 at 06:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.