Thread: Multitasking
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 06:50 AM
fordnfishin
PPCGeeks Regular

fordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good workfordnfishin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Multitasking

Yea I will have to say if I couldn't run htc music player while using igo or during surfing the web or managing my tasks I would have returned the device. I have no problem doing any of these no matter how much memory usage it says I have. You no doubt will have to do a hard reset, then if you still can't do this than take it back. Beware of programs that you install and the location in which you install them. install one at a time and soft reset after each one, test everything to make sure its okay after every couple of installs and keep track of what's happening with each. This is the number one killer of performance and issues not only among win mo devices, but along android, and even iphone. You must be careful of what you install. Even if it worked fine on a previous device, makes no difference. It takes a little time but will save you in the long wrong. That's why its nice to have my own office and work on my pc all day, I have access to try all sorts of crap all day everyday.