View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 09:27 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Come to the conclusion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skism View Post
Had to switch back to mightyrom because this 2.5 manila stuff isn't working. All types of bugs and the roms end up being very laggy. The only thing I did like about it was the ability to add apps to the home screen. Is there anyway of doing that without having to switch to 2.5? Just wondering... Thanks!

-Andres
I'm right there with you. Kept trying 2.5 and 6.5.3 because of the cool start button and shortcut tabs on the homepage, plus the better email display. But got tired of crashes and out of memory errors.

Right now on Sprint Mighty is faster than the stock rom and real stable. I haven't had to restart in days.