View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:59 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: webos 1.3.5 coming in mid december?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
It's official, the app limit space restriction will be lifted once 1.3.5 comes out.

http://www.precentral.net/webos-135-...pp-space-limit

The fix is to move the apps over the larger (7 gb) /media partition and then encrypt the folder when the Pre is in USB mode. Interestingly enough the Internalz app can see the folder after USB mode is disconnected.
You know I was a bit skeptical when I first got my Pre. It seemed so many things were missing. But I've stuck with it and I couldn't be happier. Between Homebrew Apps, Tweaks, and no the updates to WebOS this phone seems to be evolving quite nicely. I trust Palm will keep the updates coming at the current rate.

late,
Coz