View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 06:15 PM
mswlogo
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Which is the best 28005 6.5.3 Manila 2.5 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
I have found that the best option is to cook your own. I too was looking for a stable 6.5.3 build. I built a ROM with Calkulin's kitchen and used Manila 2.1 becaus I can't stand the delay in responding to a text with 2.5. I tried to make my ROM as close to stock as possible. If you don't want to roll your own I can post mine, but it's not anything special.

EDIT: I realized that you were looking for a 2.5 ROM so mine wouldn't fit the bill, although I could easily change that. I still think that rolling your own is the best idea if you are comfortable with it.
I'm looking into that too, working up the courage . I have been reading Calkulin's Kitchen thread. I had played with V1.1 Kitchen but I'm stuck on step 1 (loading a ROM) with V1.1.7 (I posted the question the kitchen thread). In V1.7 it just came up all preloaded and I could just hit build and it built a ROM. I never flashed it though. I don't text all that much so 2.5 is ok with me. Unless that is the cause of my few issues. I sure like Manila 2.5 though.