alex jb
Regular 'Geeker

alex jb is keeping up the good workalex jb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to alex jb
Thin I've bricked it :(

I read this here about re-locking...

Also, I discovered some info that should help you get relocked. It involves the same process once you've gotten back to shipped, but you'll need to get the second file onto your internal storage while you still know you have access to it via USB. Then you can rename it when you're ready to run it.

I've attached the Diamond Relocker file. Extract that and look for the RUUSigned.nbh file. This one will be smaller in size than the Sprint file, this is just intended to relock your phone. You'll need to change the name of the file you used first (DIAMIMG) to something else and change the Relocker's RUU to DIAMIMG. You'll do the same process to get it to run as you did getting back to Sprint Shipped.

So after flashing back to stock from the internal storage I've then got the RUUsigned.nbh from the re-locker, renamed it to DIAMIMG.nbh and downloaded it from an e-mail to internal storage.
Then followed the instruction to bootloader and got the gray screen and it went off... the tri color came up and it says 'upgrade rom code error please try again'
trigering boot loader just gets the gray screen with 'loading...' and nothing happens

I can't connect to pc because the port is screwed, that's why I was doing all this in the first place.

Is it time to 'loose' this bad boy or accidentally run over it with my truck?