View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 05:38 PM
WisdomWolfX
Almost a VIP

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: Which is the best 28005 6.5.3 Manila 2.5 ROM

I have found that the best option is to cook your own. I too was looking for a stable 6.5.3 build. I built a ROM with Calkulin's kitchen and used Manila 2.1 becaus I can't stand the delay in responding to a text with 2.5. I tried to make my ROM as close to stock as possible. If you don't want to roll your own I can post mine, but it's not anything special.

EDIT: I realized that you were looking for a 2.5 ROM so mine wouldn't fit the bill, although I could easily change that. I still think that rolling your own is the best idea if you are comfortable with it.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.