View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 05:32 PM
mswlogo
VIP Member

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Which is the best 28005 6.5.3 Manila 2.5 ROM

Juicy's, Energy's or Calkulins'? Or perhaps others

I'm running Energy's 28004 and it's very good. But I'd like to get rid of these random #777 messages and I think it's related to proper provisioning. Network works fine but these pop up now and then. It also locked up on me once (in almost a week). And it's falling back to 1x mode which I think is related to the #777 error messages. In order to debug the #777 issues I need ##DEBUG# to work and it refuses to work on Energy's ROM (this may be true on all the 6.5.3 ROMs, I don't know). But Calkulins' effort to automate the provisioning is comforting. I also like Voice Command cooked in.

I realize there are some issues with all of them. But I don't care about MMS or Landscape.

Just wondering if anyone has tried them all and what their opinion is.

I could easily live with Energy's for a while but if there is something slightly more stable I'd go for it. The conflicting messages on 28005 from Engery makes me nervious to use it just yet.