View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Opera Mobile 10 Beta 2u and Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 CABs are here

I am working to make opera mini 5 b2 in a cab (just like the 4.2) it is really fast , close to the speed of 4.2 with a nicer UI , and WAAAAAAY faster than 9.7 and 10 beta 1 and 2 ......I am almost there , , I am just having a little problem with the certificates .....it keeps asking that the file is untrusted ......once I am done It will be posted here as a cab ,fully functional with WM certificates, I am compressing it right now .

now I am back
download this version,so fast,stable,it is TP2 screen size specific.it also creates a shortcut in programs menu,I take no credit for it.enjoy the speed of OPERA MINI , the fastest opera browser on the planet !

added dec 22 Opera 10 b2 has an update from opera , launches WAYYYYY faster and has a nicer icon for WM 6.5 users , and some other improvements that you will notice when install the new opera cab.

enjoy

Last edited by Maan76; 12-23-2009 at 02:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.