Thread: Which version ?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 03:04 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by serhito View Post
Thanks all for your reply.
What you described is exactly what goes on. It is very sporadic. I will definitely look into an upgrade.
I do have one more question though. I don't recall exactly how I did it. I am no expert in these ROM building. If I upgrade, will the applications installed in the storage card still work ?
Thanks
You'll need to backup all your data files and contacts, and restore your apps. Everything on your phone (not the SD card) will be deleted. The applications you installed on your SD card will still have files there, but all of the shortcuts, system files, and registry entries associated with the app will be gone - you're best bet is to plan on restoring everything.

Last edited by gguruusa; 12-07-2007 at 03:07 PM.