Thread: Uconnect
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:30 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Uconnect

Good Day,

Having problems with my Imagio and UConnect on my Dodge Journey. It pairs fine, but will never connect after that. I called Dodge, and they state "Its not on our list of supported phones" Most phones aren't and they work fine. Plus the point of BlueTooth is that it's supposed to be standards based so things work together. All my other cellphones (Mot Q, Various LGs, including the enV3) work fine. I even attempted a side by side comparison of the registries from my Motorola Q to the Imagio to see if there was a setting. Nothing jumped out, but my method was hardly effective.

BTW, Kudos to you all, this site has helped me get my phone to work SO much more effectively for me.