View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:43 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: O2 FInally Released.. already for sale online and stores!!!

just came back from big red wasnt impressed at all with omnia 2 after playing with the imagio for the last two weeks o2 is kinda bulky and then theres that samsung touch screen that sucks also the res isnt that clear at all compared to the imagio although i know theres much hope for future roms for the o2 still wasnt that impressed after all this wait