alex jb is keeping up the good workalex jb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to alex jb
Re: Called my local Sprint store - replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
Here's the cab.
Also... You can sign up for Microsoft My Phone through the windows marketplace and it gives you an option to back up all your pictures and videos, contacts, calendar, text messages, music and documents.
p.
I tried flickr, it was sooo slow a process, gave up after 4 photos.

I dumped all my music and any video's that I can get from my laptop, internal storage is down to about 1.6meg

got a @live.com account... now that seems more like it.
I've been syncing for about 20 mins now, it seems to have taken contacts & calendar etc and is just starting on photo's and video.

After signing up for a live account, I went to myphone app and logged in, it told me that the myphone was not the latest and the link it sent me to did not download correctly the update.
I'm running Calukins rom and this is all on the diamond through the app and opera.
So I just googled 'microsoft myphone' and came up with:-
http://myphone.microsoft.com/mkweb/S...rosoft_myphone

Downloaded the latest version from there and after a required soft reset, went back to myphone and it has taken about 20 mins to upload 32206kb of video/text/contacts/documents to my live account.

After sync completed it says 'some files were skipped because your web account is full', but I don't know what files, looked through the pics and videos and they all seem to be there.
Just archived a load of the videos adter downloading them to my pc, you can tick the box to remove them from your ppc at the next sync or not.

So far I tseems like a great way to back up your phone stuff if you can't active sync or just want a free web hosted copy of all your stuff.