View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:53 AM
(V)eGa
Halfway to VIP Status

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Re: Where's our upgrade???

You are NOT KIDDING about the dodgey GPS crap. Sprint Navigation on my Sprint Touch was 1,000 times better. The version on the Moment is extremely random like it has Turrets.....lmao I will be driving and I'm on a straight away and I will not have to make a turn for 10 miles and then it will go "re-routing" and end up in a completely different place. I'm like WTF????

Yes, I have closed my site and I'm in the process of moving. I do have all of my themes still and will upload them on request here. The best part about the themes is they were perfectly on Windows 6.5 Romz.