View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:05 AM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: have they ran out of tp orig for insurance upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksilenc View Post
no im not i have had screen dots for a while. black dead zones on my screen its still usable but its annoying and i have been waiting for a new one cause i dont want to spend the 100dollars to get another tp that would prbly go south just like this one did so im holding out until asheron or what ever its called replaces them with the tp2
With the problems you described you can just take it to the Sprint store. You may get lucky and get offered a TP2. If not just get another TP1.

If there isn't a Sprint store near by then do it online.

There was about 1-2 days where it was easy to get it replaced with asurion since they were out of the TP1 but once they got them back in stock it has been getting harder everyday to get a TP2.

Best bet is go to a store.