View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post

So it seems to me that calling *2 or calling customer service maybe very difficult at this point and we are all better off going to the Corp store.
but that's because this thread is old. it worked for me, but that was the end of october. but what everyone has to understand is this is all hit or miss. some people walked right into a store and got one, some got it mailed to thier house, some had to jump thru hoops....you get my drift. there are no magic words or phrases that will make this happen. it depends on your attitude and the attitude of the person you're dealing with. if they don't play ball, you go to another store.