View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:12 PM
skitty4gzus
N00b

skitty4gzus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Imagio help please!

I have multiple imagio needs that i need some help with.
1) best way to get cab files onto Imagio? sync with a computer and does the computer need to be a pc or will it sync with a mac too? if so where do the files we sync end up on the imagio?
2) is there any way to get more vibration out of the phone for the ringtone and notifications, i can barely feel it vibrate on my hip and its kind of useless, this is a big problem for me, i hope there is a fix or something
3) is there a better solution for an alarm clock? the one on the phone is basically useless. it should ring until i dismiss it or snooze it but it does not. checked and unchecked the repeat sound box and doesn't seem to make difference at all?
4) memory continues to go up throughout the day to around 83% even though the phone starts around 54% when i start it up. i make sure i shut off tasks but it just creeps up throughout the day which is ridiculous, it makes the phone so sluggish and difficult to use.
5) is there anything that speeds up texting and getting the buttons to respond quicker? is there a different mode that reacts faster?
6) the whole text notification in touch flo and then check texts but it takes you to win mobile texting and it stills says new message in touch flo, very annoying.
-i guess thats the most annoying items on my mind as of right now. if im going to keep this phone i gotta get things working better for me, especially the alarm and texting and the memory creep!! any help would be appreciated big time, thanks