View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Called my local Sprint store - replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex jb View Post
I've got about 3.2GB of the internal storage full, probably about 2GB of that I can dump and get back from my laptop.

It's the 1+GB of photos/ video that I want to get out of the phone that I can't seem to manage.
I looked at PIM's ability to back it up, but it can't see the internal storage as a directory to back up from, only to back up to.
Not sure about the videos... but if you are really concerned about the photos... You can always upload them to flicker... It's free and it will take a bit of time to transfer all your photos... But might be just what you need.