Thread: mogul to moment
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:58 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: mogul to moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
thanks guys, any idea if the moment can act as a wireless router, that is a kinda usefull feature with my mogul, i just ordered 2 of these moments should be here when i get back intown on sat, can't wait to start playing with the new toy, lots to figure out and learn, i did become terribly addicted to flashing custom ROMs with my mogul hopefully we'll start seeing some cool stuff for this as well
no need to flash roms on android phones really, just install, configure and customize as you like using the app store.