View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: Just ordered my TP2 ?s inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by desairs View Post
Hey guys I'm back after spending a few months with a BB Tour. I love the phone and it has great battery life. The problem I am facing is not flashing roms all the time like I used to with my Mogul, TP, Diamond, etc. I do have a few questions.

1. Compared to the Tour how is the battery life? (with a modded rom)
2. How heavy is it compared to the TP1?
3. Overall are you happy with it? (Please tell me if you came from a BB so I will know.)
  1. i'd say it's about on par with the tour with its push email ... i can get a good 1.5-2 days with moderate use
  2. it's slightly heavier but it's not enough to be a deal-breaker
  3. i like my tp2 infinitely better than my blackberry. blackberry does its thing and well, but my tp2 is a pocket super computer in comparison