View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:00 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Noob Theme Question

As we discussed this morning in the messenger group, it seems likely if you're running the OS the theme was created for, however, like with our WM phones there are resolution and screensize/resize issues that will most likely make it incompatible. That said I know we can run themes made for the 8900 curve on our tours.... soooo
Doesn't hurt anything to try, if the theme is listed in the themes menue after you've loaded it then it worked.. if its not listed then its not compatible. When I've put in a theme that isn't compatible it doesn't list.... I have to use BBSAK to remove it (or now the new 5.0 version of theme builder which manages your phone themes for you). I have also loaded some themes that are said to "work" but look pretty hellish once activated... doesn't hurt to try ! Sometimes you can contact the theme creator and ask for a version for your phone, also many themes are created for various phones/OS so check around it could be available as is.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.