View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
rtwood
PPCGeeks Regular

rtwood knows their stuffrtwood knows their stuffrtwood knows their stuffrtwood knows their stuffrtwood knows their stuffrtwood knows their stuffrtwood knows their stuffrtwood knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Select Stairs HDWall Cabs

Select Stairs HDWall Cabs

Similar to the Select Abstract HDWall Cabs. This is an artistic collection of photographed staircases cabbed up for TP2. Hope you enjoy.

Many thanks to Santod for all of his help! He helped me a lot while I was attempting to create my own HDWall backgrounds. Santod you have been a ton of help with not only walking me through the process but also creating some nice clocks as well!

My HDWall cabs are for WM6.5 and Sense2.1. Simply run the cab from your phone. Uninstall any previously installed HDWall first. I am running the latest MightyRom in case you were wondering.

The artwork is from DeviantArt and credit is to the artists. The selected images are allowed for non-commercial use. I have spent a while on DeviantArt and am slowly sifting through many different images and hand picking my favorites, then cabbing them up. I hope you enjoy what these artists have created, definite skill involved.

Note: There is also a landscape for each HDWall but the top and bottom bars do not come out correctly in landscape. I will try to figure out a fix.