View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *New Clock and Slider Icons*

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Very nice santod, thanks! Sorry to hear you're leaving Manila 2.1, you're stuff is always good. I'm sticking with it until all the Manila 2.5 landscape stuff gets ironed out.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. It may just be a temporary switch. We'll see how it goes. I'm in no hurry though, really. I'm just starting to really get used to working with the 2.1 files! But, change is good, we'll see. I was also trying to wait for landscape and other issues to get ironed out. However, there are some solid reasons at this point, for me to try the switch.

I may still work on some 2.1 projects regardless. It's just nice to be able to test things myself, before handing it out.

Anyway, thanks again! Glad you like some of my work.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!