petrafan007
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

petrafan007 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where's our upgrade???

Alright guys...

instead of just complaining, I want us all to help get a solution sooner than later. So here's the deal. I just called Samsung Mobile Support (1-888-987-4357) and got a woman on the phone who says that this phone will not be upgraded until early next year, and we will get getting Android 1.6. This is totally unacceptable, and I will not stand idlely by and watch other companies (Motorola, HTC) blow us Samsung Moment owners out of the water and stuck in the past. We need to get our voice out there.

I asked her WHO told her this, and she said people from "Texas" from Samsung Corporate, are the ones who came and trained them on this phone. She wouldn't give any names. My next step is to call Samsung Corporate in Texas (if she was right about this). Regardless, I beseech ya'll to call and request it to, even if we need to get a supervisor or management involved. We need to stop this ridiculousness now. We are stuck with a subpar device that has a crappy battery indicator and faulty aGPS, and other features we can't use (google maps navigation, voice to text) because we have an OLD version of Android.

Whose with me?

Next stop: SAMSUNG CORPORATE.

Last edited by petrafan007; 12-01-2009 at 02:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.