View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:48 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

I installed v1.2/28002 last night and everything is working absolutely wonderful, including sms, mms, my location, 12 program tabs, etc. Rom is fast, stable, and very clean with remaining memory of storage:42.55 and programs:115.07 after installing Sensor-Scroll and Touch_Incall. My initial impressions of Opera10 are very favorable; seems faster and displays better.

Just an outstanding job OMJ!