View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:10 AM
cmdauria
Regular 'Geeker

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Of A Sudden Questionable Battery Life?

I will give you my scenario, to see if it helps you out. After many hours of trying to figure what happened to my battery life, I discovered my problem. I am running Juicy's r4. The problem is whenever I install the zenyee disable htc messaging app. As soon as I send or receive a text message, the phone starts to get warm and the battery discharges extremely fast. I know this is what is causing the problem because as soon as the text happens my phone gets very slow to respond. I have had to hard reset and start over many times to finally discover the problem. I hope this helps someone out!