View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 09:51 AM
deadwrong03
VIP Member
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Re: All Of A Sudden Questionable Battery Life?

i barely made it through the work day yesterday i was getting the very low battery warnings by the end of my work day....when normally i'd have roughly 2-3 bars.

but to update this thread i tried something different last night, i dont know if this helped, or the battery is getting conditioned enough now to hold the charge.

I went to settings - all settings - system tab - power - advanced

and changed turn off backlight if device is not used for 10 seconds, and the last option at the bottom Put the device in sleep mode if not used for 1 min.

then i powered my nearly dead phone off and charged it til the green light cameon, this time it was fullly charged before went to sleep. I took it off the charger before i went to sleep and just let it sit, when i woke up this morning i still had a full charge