blazerex
Lurker

blazerex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mogul screen not turning on

phone: HTC mogul
provider: sprint

I have been having an issue with the screen on my htc mogul. When I press the power button, the screen stays black but the backlight still comes on. On VERY rare occasions the windows mobile graphics will show up on screen and I can use it as I normally would. I have been having this issue for the past 2 weeks and it is progressively becoming worse, meaning the screen stays black for longer periods of time and the graphics show up much less often. So far the screen has been black for 2 straight days now. I know windows mobile has boot up because I can still recieve text messages (though I cant read them obviously) and I can tell when I am recieving a phone call because the phone vibrates. I have tried hard resetting countless times and have removed the battery, memory card etc. and every possible combination. I can also access the contents of my phone through activesync. If anybody also knows how I can access the text messages on my phone through my PC that would be a huge help as well. If anyone has had this issue or can provide any assistance, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.